Allegrini 2015 Palazzo della Torre | 90 POINTS

Allegrini 2015 Palazzo della Torre | 90 POINTS

Price: $19.99
Not Rated, Be the First! | Rate this product
Brand: Allegrini
Shipping: Calculated at checkout
Availability: In stock
Size: 750ML
Quantity:

Product Description

The 2015 Allegrini Palazzo della Torre is made with a partial Ripasso technique in which 30 percent of the fruit is dried Amarone-style, while the other 70 percent is picked and vinified conventionally. The resulting wine is elegant and well balanced, offering light hints of raisins, sophisticated notes of vanilla, black pepper, cloves, and cinnamon. It has a long, velvety finish and soft tannins.

Varietal Composition: 40 Corvina Veronese, 30 Corvinone, 25 Rondinella, 5 Sangiovese
Appellation: Veronese I.G.T.
Aging: 15 months in second-use oak barriques, blended together for 2 months and then bottle-aged for 7 additional months prior to release

90 Points - Wine Enthusiast
"Forest floor, mature plum, menthol and exotic spice aromas lift out of the glass. On the smooth, savory palate, fine-grained tannins wrap around dried cherry, prune and star anise. Drink through 2021." KO, 3/1/19

Find Similar Products by Category

Product Reviews

Allegrini 2015 Palazzo della Torre | 90 POINTS
0 Total Reviews
This product does not have any ratings. Be the first to rate this product!
Rate It!